Thursday, November 18, 2010

In the begining

Sometimes I seem to have a unique view of the world, not better or worse than anyone else, but in my never to be humble opinion right.

I am not one to be politically correct, but I am also much more tolerant of other people's views than many, even those who know me well, might think.  To be fair, though I do tolerate other peoples views, I usually think that they are wrong, unless of course they are agreeing with me.

My intent with this blog is not to focus on politics, or any single subject for that matter, but to just pontificate on what I ever I find to be of interest at any given time.  I will try not to be self indulgent, and will hopefully be able to provide insight and entertainment to those who read this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment